Thursday 24 April 2014

Physical education- April report card

I think my work habit is a G. I always have gym strip and have missed around 3 days of changing this whole year. I always come to class with a positive attitude and look forward to participating in class activities. I love interacting with my peers and try my hardest to set a good example for people younger then me. I'm always encouraging people to try harder and sometimes I feel like I need to encourage myself as well. I walk to and from school and have swimming every Tuesday and Thursday. Occasionally on Saturday and Sundays, I go to the newton gym. I also love going skating and playing badminton during my free time. I also might be participating in the sun run this weekend. I have really tried my hardest to participate in more physical activities outside of school. I just recently did the grouse grind and really enjoyed myself! I have been improving my eating as well. I completely cut out pop from my diet and am avoiding eating chips, candy etc. I feel I don't get enough of a workout during school, so I put extra hours during my free time. I have also been trying to push my friends into trying harder and I feel like I am a very good influence on them. I feel like my letter grade should be an A, because I am truly trying to improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment