Monday 3 March 2014

Grade 9- Vaughan semester 2 interim report

I think I deserve a G as a work habit, because I am always on time to class and I am always changed. I have stopped recording the calories I consume everyday because you and many other people have told me to just keep track of eating healthy instead of counting the calories for everything. My dance ended but I found another way to keep my physical activity level up, so I decided to join the junior badminton team. I have really been enjoying myself and I personally think I've been doing extremely well. I have been getting closer to my goal of being more positive on fitness days and have been feeling very proud on fitness days. I've really been looking forward to individual class activities because we have been doing a lot of things as a whole pe block. I really do not enjoy choice because me and my friends aren't worried about doing anything and instead are just using pe as a hangout block. Other than that, pe has been pretty fun for me and I look forward to enjoying it all  year.

1 comment:

  1. "I really do not enjoy choice because me and my friends aren't worried about doing anything and instead are just using pe as a hangout block. " Honest observation Puneet. How do we overcome that peer pressure and break away for yourself? PS> Still searching for you April report card post.

    ReplyDelete